Financial Lines Underwriter Assistant/Assistant Underwriter
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Analyze all risks, negotiate coverage, price and terms and terms with agents/brokers/clients on all Financial lines products.
• Responsible for adapting and implementing underwriting strategy and methodology to meet production target effectively and profitably.
• Liaise with brokers/clients/agents and Claims Department and provide technical advice regarding scope of coverage, interpretation of wordings, and applications
• Reviews, amends and okays all policies before being issue
• Other ad hoc projects and duties assigned by department
Candidate Specification Academic and Professional Qualifications: University Degree in law/finance/accounting/insurance
Working Experience: 0-2 years working experience (Insurance/financial/accounting relevant working experiences is a plus)
PC Skills: Good with all MS Office application
Language Skills: fluent English/Mandarin, written and spoken
Personal Attribute: Good financial, analytical, and presentation skills; Marketing oriented preferred; Goodwith communication and interpersonal skills; Target and result oriented; Team player